Another assignment about speech. Please enjoy what I have learned with this topic in Mrs. Suciati class. (:
This topic as its titled talks about an informative speech with the purpose is to inform the audience about the processes focus on action dealing with stress management.
Here is the video!
The topic provides some strategies in managing stress. There are 6 strategies given:
- Avoid unnecessary stress. When you’re in the workplace, learn how to say no. When you’re in the workplace and someone offers you extra responsibility and you don’t have the time to do it and it’s only gonna create stress.
- Alter the situation, express your feelings instead of bottling them up. If you’re having a problem with someone let that person knows.
- Adopt to the stressor. Re-frame your problems. Look for the positive. There’s a positive in everything.
- Accept the things you can’t change. Don’t try to control the uncontrollable. You can’t control people’s attitudes, but you can control the way you react to them.
- Make time for fun and relaxation.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle.
To conclude, stress can be managed through a few simple life changes. Starts with finding out the cause of the stressor, the source of the stressor. Focusing on a few stress management strategies and listening to what tells us stress is unavoidable. A person just needs to find the right way to help manage their stress.
Points to learn:
- The specific purpose is to inform the audience about the processes focus on action dealing with stress management.
- The central idea talks about the strategies on dealing with stress.
- One main point is finding out the cause of the stressor
- Language functions used are designing question to arouse curiosity, expressing opinions, making suggestion/giving advice on how to manage the stress, and many more…
Well, I think that’s all I can give you all the readers. Kindly informed me your feedback. Thank You. (: